In this book, Gary Hargrave unfolds the depths of wisdom and knowledge that Christ revealed to His disciples when He taught them the Lord’s Prayer. Like turning on a light in a dark room, this book illuminates the Father’s heart, expressed in Christ’s response to the disciples’ request, “Lord, teach us to pray” (Luke 11:1). The Lord gave them a prayer freighted with power and authority. Through this same prayer, we as the Body of Christ are empowered to bring God’s Kingdom on this earth as it is in heaven. No matter how many times you have read the Lord’s Prayer, this book will reveal its power in a new depth, and will forever change the way you approach prayer.
Table of Contents:
- Our Door to the Father
- And I Will Be a Father to You–2 Corinthians 6:18
- Call Him Father!
- Now We Abide in the Father
- The Spirit Without Measure
- Christ Taught Us to Pray
- On Earth, As It Is in Heaven
- Heaven Is Moving to Earth
- Our Daily Bread
- Hunger That Bypasses Our Understanding
- Forgive and Be Forgiven
- Want to Live? Forgive!
- Don’t Waste Your Time Repenting
- The Laws of the Spirit
- Deliver Us From Evil!
- The End of Our Testing
- The Reason for Total Judgment
- Don’t Put the Lord, Your God, to the Test
- The Kingdom of God Dawns Through His Sons